As an Affiliate you agree to the following:
The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st 2009. As an affiliate or JV partner for ‘EverLesson” on JVZoo.com, you’ve read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website – http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.html to ensure that you’re promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
Affiliate Program Terms:
You must adhere to FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services.
In addition, you must follow these guidelines if approved for this affiliate program. Doing otherwise may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
1. Do NOT send Spam of any kind. Traffic Monsoon, Ad Fly, any of these types of "cheap traffic sources" are exactly that. CHEAP. You will be banned from this and all future offers if you utilize any of these methods.
2. Do NOT offer cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
3. Do NOT use negative words such as 'scam' in any promotional campaign. If we find your advertisement, we will remove your affiliate account from our system.
4. Do NOT misrepresent the product/offer. You must follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending website traffic or advertising in.
5. Applying to promote just to do a "self-buy" is strictly against our rules. If we see this, we reserve the right to cancel your account, your affiliate account, and cancel the commissions earned.
6. All prizes will be rewarded in cash post the launch date. Generally 2-3 days post, to allow us to do manual count and recap.
7. Winners must submit a W-9 or W-8 in order to get paid.
8. If we don't know you, you will not be approved inside JVZoo. If you feel this is an error, contact email@example.com
In no way is Safari, Google, Chrome, Apple, Mozilla, or Android affiliated with Cookie Cutter Project. Once you leave these websites or their partner networks you are no longer part of their terms of service. We keep a very high code of conduct and make sure everything is presented in the best and most.
This website in no way is affiliates with FaceBook or any FaceBook entities. Once you leave FaceBook the responsibility no longer is on their site. We make every attempt to clearly state and show all proof. We do not sell your email or any information. Can Spam compliant. If you have any questions please feel free to use the contact us link above this text.